I am believing God for a job ...

Hello, friend. How encouraging to know that we have a Father in Heaven who invites us – even commands us – to bring our requests to Him (as in Philippians 4:6). And we do so confident in God’s faithfulness and compassion towards His children. I’m happy to lift you up in my prayers. May He provide for all your needs and open doors for your job as you look to Him.

Psalm 28:7 The Lord is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and he helps me. My heart leaps for joy, and with my song I praise him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Amen and Honour to Jesus. I am following your advice and writing down my proviso that I am waiting to materialize. My friend’s unrestricted bank account, my relocation funding and secure housing and funding for my special visit, new fitting dentures and funding for my special visit. All these...
Replies
10
Views
140
My ex ended things with me without any reason and we are in the same class yet he picked another lady from the same class, and this crushed me. It's been over 3 months but the pain still feels fresh and I don't know what to do, I need God's hands in my life. School will be resuming and I have...
Replies
10
Views
449
My name is ### i have been jobless for a long time now...I've submitted cv in different companies i have had work experience but none has called or reached out to me yet.
Replies
11
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom