I am begging anyone who reads this ...

I am begging anyone who reads this prayer to prayer for me. There is a small red spot on the left side of my face and it has not healed in the last few weeks. I am scared if it's something bad. I am afraid if it is skin cancer. I am begging anyone who reads this to prayer for me and for a miracle for the small red spot on the left side of my face to be permanently gone and that I am cancer free. Please everyone prayer for a miracle for me today.

Whatever you ask in Jesus's name is granted. As we pray believe that you are healed.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name. But go to the Doctor because it will either allay your fears, or allow you to get it treated quicker.
 
I am begging anyone who reads this prayer to prayer for me. There is a small red spot on the left side of my face and it has not healed in the last few weeks. I am scared if it's something bad. I am afraid if it is skin cancer. I am begging anyone who reads this to prayer for me and for a miracle for the small red spot on the left side of my face to be permanently gone and that I am cancer free. Please everyone prayer for a miracle for me today.

God hears your prayers just know he is there for you always..
 

Attachments

  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please heal, restore and deliver anyone reading this from any hidden battle they face. Give them grace to release any bitterness, unforgiveness or offence. Fill this person with Your love, kindness, grace, peace and strengthen them. May the rest of 2026 be filled with...
Replies
12
Views
211
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
9
Views
150
Afraid. In pain. Purposeless. I'm a defective piece of garbage, trash, a burden that needs to be taken out. I do not matter and my little corner of the world would be much improved if I was gone. No longer a waste of time/space/resources, a "useless eater" taking government resources better...
Replies
11
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,231
Messages
16,785,766
Members
648,807
Latest member
Qiaruanmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom