I am begging anyone who reads this ...

I am begging anyone who reads this prayer to prayer for me. There is a small red spot on the left side of my face and it has not healed in the last few weeks. I am scared if it's something bad. I am afraid if it is skin cancer. I am begging anyone who reads this to prayer for me and for a miracle for the small red spot on the left side of my face to be permanently gone and that I am cancer free. Please everyone prayer for a miracle for me today.

Whatever you ask in Jesus's name is granted. As we pray believe that you are healed.
 
I prayed for this in Jesus name. But go to the Doctor because it will either allay your fears, or allow you to get it treated quicker.
 
I am begging anyone who reads this prayer to prayer for me. There is a small red spot on the left side of my face and it has not healed in the last few weeks. I am scared if it's something bad. I am afraid if it is skin cancer. I am begging anyone who reads this to prayer for me and for a miracle for the small red spot on the left side of my face to be permanently gone and that I am cancer free. Please everyone prayer for a miracle for me today.

God hears your prayers just know he is there for you always..
 

Attachments

  • unnamed.jpg
    unnamed.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 1

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please heal, restore and deliver anyone reading this from any hidden battle they face. Give them grace to release any bitterness, unforgiveness or offence. Fill this person with Your love, kindness, grace, peace and strengthen them. May the rest of 2026 be filled with...
Replies
12
Views
209
I pray that everyone who reads these prayers to be blessed... to be covered with the blood of Christ, to be blessed, to be shown their gifts in Christ, to have the ability to hear the Lord's voice, for wisdom and revelation from the Holy Spirit, for happiness and healthiness in Jesus mighty...
Replies
8
Views
251
Once again, I am begging for prayers. My finances are not much better. I have begun working at a Christian facility, but the pay is not great. I'm working two other jobs to try to catch up. I'm ### and it's physically killing me. The problem is, I need immediate cash or I'm going to lose...
Replies
7
Views
513
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,822
Messages
16,781,212
Members
648,378
Latest member
Twuirnaroorvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom