I am begging anyone who reads this ...

I am begging anyone who reads this prayer to prayer for me. There is a small red spot on the left side of my face and it has not healed in the last few weeks. I am scared if it's something bad. I am afraid if it is skin cancer. I am begging anyone who reads this to prayer for me and for a miracle for the small red spot on the left side of my face to be permanently gone and that I am cancer free. Please everyone prayer for a miracle for me today.
 
I ask You hear our prayers oh merciful God. In our time of need comfort the needy and forgive us our sins. Guide the writer of this prayer request and let them shine in the world so everyone can see You working in their lives. This I ask in Jesus' Name. Amen
 
Lord please comfort your child and cast out all doubt that you are the Mighty God able to move mountains and Earth. Please heal any illness in your child's body, ease worry and remind them Lord you are the Good of healing.
 
Thank you Lord for this red mark to totally vanish from your Child's face. Please bring comfort & peace this one now...assuring them that you are the Great Physician and nothing is too hard for you.
 
I am begging anyone who reads this prayer to prayer for me. There is a small red spot on the left side of my face and it has not healed in the last few weeks. I am scared if it's something bad. I am afraid if it is skin cancer. I am begging anyone who reads this to prayer for me and for a miracle for the small red spot on the left side of my face to be permanently gone and that I am cancer free. Please everyone prayer for a miracle for me today.

I prayed for you in Jesus mighty Name, Receive Healing with Faith.
 
Thank you Lord for this red mark to totally vanish from your Child's face. Please bring comfort & peace this one now...assuring them that you are the Great Physician and nothing is too hard for you.
Thankyou for your prayers x
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, Please heal, restore and deliver anyone reading this from any hidden battle they face. Give them grace to release any bitterness, unforgiveness or offence. Fill this person with Your love, kindness, grace, peace and strengthen them. May the rest of 2026 be filled with...
Replies
12
Views
211
ULTRA STRONG PRAYERS FOR MY SAFETY, PLEASE. I AM NOT IN A GOOD SITUATION. AND PLEASE PRAY FOR GOD TO COMPLETELY & PERMANENTLY GET ME OUT OF THIS SITUATION, SAFELY. PLEASE REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, ALWAYS.
Replies
9
Views
150
Afraid. In pain. Purposeless. I'm a defective piece of garbage, trash, a burden that needs to be taken out. I do not matter and my little corner of the world would be much improved if I was gone. No longer a waste of time/space/resources, a "useless eater" taking government resources better...
Replies
11
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,216
Messages
16,785,614
Members
648,787
Latest member
Juiroorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom