I am asking for your prayers for my daughter who is ###

Sunshine82

Beloved of All
I am asking for your prayers for my daughter who is struggling with anger issues and needs also a place to live. I am hoping and praying that she matures better and becomes more independent. It's very hard to get her to listen to me, but I pray that soon somehow she can be led to God's word and learn to worship, glorify, and keep him in her life so that she is forever enlightened. I ask this in Jesus' name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners! I seek your help in praying for my daughter who has the stomach bug E-coli, that she will have a speedy recovery. Also that she may not be fired from the job she is at, if that’s where God wants her to continue working. I seek prayer for myself on this caregiver and...
Replies
10
Views
36
I am asking for grace and mercy of God everyday of my life, Lord bless me and show me your mercy and grace.
Replies
8
Views
235
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,415
Messages
16,822,494
Members
651,368
Latest member
Othainarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom