I am asking for prayers for my grandson ###. We lost our granddaughter in Feb. since that time my grandson has been suicidal. He was diagnosed with ### when he was about 14; he is now 17. He had severe ###, ### language, hurting himself, etc. He has been in the hospital numerous times since Feb., several short-term facilities, and now court-ordered facilities for the last 5 months. The hospital and staff just diagnose him with everything you can think of and keep adding more medications. The last month he has been also assaulting people. I am believing this is a spiritual stronghold and am asking for prayer. I would be very grateful if you can pray for him. For complete healing and deliverance as well as salvation and protection. Thank you. ###
I'm very sorry for your loss, ###. My heart goes out to you and your family as you face the difficulties you described with your grandson. Know that I'll be praying for ###, asking the Lord to reveal His healing presence to him in a special and powerful way, filling him with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. If you’re in the US, I believe if you call this number 855-382-5433, they can provide a free phone consultation with a licensed counselor. May God grant you a greater awareness of His grace as you lean upon Him day by day.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The mental health burden of 2 separate maladies. I’ve known my kidneys were not healthy, but now I know it’s polycystic kidney disease. I know it is unlikely to get better. I also broke my leg nine weeks ago and it’s been a physical and mental challenge. It’s hard to be hopeful. I haven’t...
Replies
11
Views
231
Last night they stole my son car may the lord God go in that person heart that stole it for him to bring back his car mighty God please
Replies
12
Views
219
In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ I am at the end of my rope, with the situation that I am living in. I try to be a better person. The woman that I married about thirty years ago goes, does what she wants to. Let whoever she wants to let move in. She let someone move in a few years ago and...
Replies
8
Views
335
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,783
Messages
16,815,005
Members
651,012
Latest member
Drdoafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom