I am ### as ### is going ...

Paldel

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### as ### is going to do ### genotype test soon. I am praying for a positive result.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, I am protesting against You. I relied on You, yet You chose to test me again and again, pushing me until I have nothing left. Neither am I a candidate for Your never-ending tests and trials. What fulfillment do You even get from this, huh? You keep forcing me to 'trust' You when I’ve...
Replies
9
Views
226
I keep having thoughts of Jesus saying "I never knew you." this happens every single day. Every day I have a feeling that I am going to Hell. I read the bible and spend time with God all day. Whether, it's listening to music or watching videos. I struggle with Lust as well. It doesn't help when...
Replies
16
Views
198
Please keep me in your prayers as I am going to lead the Youth Ministry for the first time. Pray that God would use me with **great glory, power, and His anointing**, and always keep the doors of His Word open for me, so that He may reveal **deep truths and revelations for the youth* Please pray...
Replies
13
Views
155
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,260
Messages
16,786,116
Members
648,847
Latest member
Halaeralor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom