I am ### ### and Since the ...

I am ### and Since the last 3 to 4 days am experiencing strange pains in my right breast and chest. The pain is increasing as the days pass and it%u2019s more at nights. I ask you to please pray that whatever pain it is may disappear in the name of the Lord. I thank and praise God for all his wonderful miracles and pray for a miracle right now
[/Q
I declare Mark 9:23 "All things Is possible to him who believe" that HIS wonderful peace keeps your heart & mind in Christ Jesus. Amen!
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to God’s perfect will, wisdom, timing, love, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus. Thank You. Amen!

✨Child of God Let Us Pray: God thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name teach me how to pray about everything and not worry about not one thing. God answer all my prayers according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy because You know what is best for me. Please teach me how to delight myself in You and seek first the kingdom of God, so that I will be blessed with the desires of my heart. God have mercy upon me and supply all my need. Bless me with everything that I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in Your Word.

Let me not be conformed to this world: but be transformed by the renewing of my mind in Christ Jesus daily. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God heal me in every area of my life. Make me a success in Christ Jesus. But most importantly, God may I come to know You in truth, trust You with all my heart, and fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, body, soul, and strength. May my relationship with You grow into a friendship that is solid, strong, and unbreakable. May I be known by You and all the angels in heaven as a friend of God.

God dispatch the angels you have assigned to me to daily protect, deliver, and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, all demonic activity, the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Place a hedge of protection and a wall of fire all around me. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. Cause all my enemies to stumble, fail, and be greatly ashamed. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it in Jesus’ name.


:eek:God is so in love with you!
Prayer Written By Encourager ###, M.A., BCPCLC--Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach - www.theencourager.net
Let The Word Of God Encourage You: Peaceful Scriptures Bible Verses
 
Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name strengthen me and help me to choose Your will, Your way, and Your plans for my life every second of every day of my life. Transform and renew my mind through Your Word. Help me to think Your thoughts and choose Your ways concerning my life. Help me to always keep my focus and mind stayed on You so that I will have Your perfect peace. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, care about, and every member of my church. Thank You Jesus! Amen, so be it!
 
I am ### and Since the last 3 to 4 days am experiencing strange pains in my right breast and chest. The pain is increasing as the days pass and it%u2019s more at nights. I ask you to please pray that whatever pain it is may disappear in the name of the Lord. I thank and praise God for all his wonderful miracles and pray for a miracle right now
I pray for you, spend much time to meditate our Lord Jesus' suffering on the cross. Because deliverance and healing come from His suffering.
 
I am ### and Since the last 3 to 4 days am experiencing strange pains in my right breast and chest. The pain is increasing as the days pass and it%u2019s more at nights. I ask you to please pray that whatever pain it is may disappear in the name of the Lord. I thank and praise God for all his wonderful miracles and pray for a miracle right now
I prayed for this in Jesus Name Amen
 
I am ### ### and Since the last 3 to 4 days am experiencing strange pains in my right breast and chest. The pain is increasing as the days pass and it%u2019s more at nights. I ask you to please pray that whatever pain it is may disappear in the name of the Lord. I thank and praise God for all his wonderful miracles and pray for a miracle right now
Heavenly Father, in the name of Jesus Christ, I plead the blood of Jesus over my physical body, over my soul, and over my spirit. I plead the blood of Jesus over my family. NOTE: Be Specific (specific people, places issues, and demons) from this point on in your prayers! I plead the blood of Jesus against any demons who may come against me. I plead the blood of Jesus against any bad and evil people who may come against me. I plead the blood of Jesus against any natural accidents or catastrophes that may come against me. I plead the blood of Jesus against any diseases, viruses, or illnesses that could possibly come against me. Father, in the name of Jesus, I declare that the blood of Jesus will fully protect me against all of the things that I have just Plead His blood on. Thank you Father in Jesus” Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Replies
7
Views
150
Since I was blocked from getting green again i dont even try to get my NORMAL happiness time back forget it time to continue to be sober been sober for over a year now and im not going to fight for Normal back instead i just wait until I live somewhere I can enjoy my day night painting coloring...
Replies
9
Views
269
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,188
Messages
16,796,977
Members
649,742
Latest member
Qierion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom