I am ###. And I have a ...

Wombriston

Disciple of Prayer
I am ###. And I have a lot of pimples on my face. And my face is very
bad. Before, my face was very nice. Now I have very black pimples on my
face. Pray for it
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
168
It doesn't make any sense to have sweat on my face, and I was like that when I woke up. It has to stop giving me a sweaty face.
Replies
11
Views
162
He is (in my opinion) one of the least Christ-like people on the face of the earth. And yet the "Christians" elected him. I cannot understand it at all. I hope the real Christians succeed in taking back their religion from the Christian nationalists.
Replies
6
Views
238
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,017
Messages
16,817,856
Members
651,138
Latest member
Swelmeth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom