I am ### and cease menstruation ...

Earwlaza

Disciple of Prayer
I am HIV POSITIVE and cease menstruation from ###. My abdomen is always painful. I know God will forgive me and deliver me. Thank you.
 
Matthew 8:7
“And Jesus saith unto him, I will come and heal him.” -King James Version (KJV)


My friend, I'm praying for you.

Heavenly Father I humbly ask that You would bless Your child's needs. I pray for Your mercy and grace to fully restore and protect ### from HIV and remove all discomfort, in the name of our risen Saviour Jesus. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Can you please pray for my period, I am feeling very natural about it and I love what it brings into my life, I hope that even through it can be painful that I can get the energy to enjoy this beautiful gift of being a women. I feel nurture and nature and I just hope that as it produces child...
Replies
6
Views
104
My period is late. I am worried because I am not pregnant. I am ### y.o. I have plans for a baby but the last month due to problems we do not try. I am praying that I can have a child and my normal cycle will be back. I am praying that I am healthy and that it is not a sign of bad changes in my...
Replies
8
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,237
Messages
16,785,877
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom