I am ### and a victim of ...

Aeldilden

Disciple of Prayer
I am ### and a victim of scam. I am broke financially and my mum witnessed all I went through. Please pray for me for healing and peace. Please pray I can find a job to pay debts. Pray for my mum so that God's peace will be with her. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Heavenly Father, we come to you in Jesus Name and ask for your help and guidance for ###. We pray for healing and peace for ### after being a victim of a scam. We pray that ### will be able to find a job to pay her debts and that ### will be able to get back on her feet financially. We also pray for ###'s mum that God's peace will be with her in this difficult time. We ask all these things in Jesus Name, Amen.
 
I asked God in Jesus' name to answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless all those I love and care about to accept the gift of salvation through Christ Jesus. Save us all Lord Jesus and become our Savior and Lord. God may we all come to know, love, and live our lives to honor You. God bless each of us with the desire to read, listen to, and meditate upon Your Word daily. God bless us with the strength and spirit of obedience to be doers of Your Word and not just hearers and readers of Your Word. Bless us with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal each of us Lord Jesus in all areas of our lives. Bless us to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless us with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding for the purpose you created each of us for. Bless us with the desire to seek Your face, embrace, and surrender to Your will. Bless and help each of us to endure hardness as a good soldier of Jesus Christ. God bless us with Your joy, peace, protection, prosperity, and success as we live our lives to please You. Rain down from heaven the blessings and the favor of GOD upon each of our lives, so that we will be blessed and be a blessing. Let each of us be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle we each live. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Child of God, Let's Talk About Life!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just saw a previous post about a torture Group. I already know it's the same people. There's probably going to be a lot of spelling errors but I'm typing on my phone and can't see so apologies. was taken when I was 4 years old and I was held and I actually gut away and hid fir years but was...
Replies
9
Views
112
I’ve come on here two other times before now recently to request prayers for my ### and her ### and their family, as he had initially had a stroke that hospitalized him, and then a subsequent stroke after being discharged. He was returned to the same hospital and things went slightly better, and...
Replies
8
Views
154
Singapore Airlines is a commercial entity, and its investment decisions are made based on business considerations, not taxpayer funds. The Singapore government does not use tax money to subsidize foreign airlines. The partnership between Singapore Airlines and Air India is a commercial...
Replies
8
Views
95
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,679
Messages
16,802,076
Members
650,189
Latest member
Swoira

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom