I am a Christian. I serve in church. I am a worship###.

92u

Disciple of Prayer
I am a Christian. I serve in church. I am a worship leader and I knew Jesus. But I got a problem now. I had a boyfriend and we were in a relationship for 1 year now. Both of us know Jesus and we are Christians. We are in a long-distance relationship. We really miss each other. I really want to have a pure and holy life. So we call each other to keep our relationship going on. The problem is we talk about how we miss each other. We even masturbate thinking about each other. We have been doing this for 1 year. We never had sex because we know it is sinful. But I really feel guilty about this. Even though we didn't do it physically, but we do it in our dreams and also using our voices. I feel so bad and guilty. I want to live a pure and holy life, but this is what I do! I am so ashamed. I have tried to run away from these sins, but it's impossible. Please pray for me and my boyfriend so that we can overcome this. I want to get married in church and in holiness. I really need help now. I am so afraid that I will go to hell. 😢 I can't share this with anyone because they will judge me and not believe I am able to do that because I am considered a good girl and love Jesus. Please pray for us.
 
Praying for this request

 

Attachments

  • quote prayer temptation Lord lead me not into temptation but deliver me from evil .jpg
    quote prayer temptation Lord lead me not into temptation but deliver me from evil .jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 0
I prayed for both of you and your requests, in Jesus' name Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Even though I shared with you what I was going through … today I realised I was missing something. And it’s important to share so that you can tell me what’s causing this & what we can do & pray so that I get delivered from pain, delay, hurt & rejection. So as you know, it’s been 12 days since...
Replies
8
Views
262
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
327
It’s been a pattern in my life whenever I got into a romantic relationship, I always ended up getting hurt and alone, destroying myself mentally, emotionally, physically. In 2023, I went through one of the most traumatic incidents where one person came into my life, and we both shared all...
Replies
6
Views
336
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,483
Messages
16,777,436
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom