Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear father, I am ### yrs old. I have a ###year old kid. We are planning for second baby from ### years but not able to conceive. please pray for me.
Replies
7
Views
444
I am ### yrs old and I have ### kids with ### different men. I had my first child at ###, she was planned by myself and her dad because we both at the time were teenagers with no support, guidance, or family. He was abusive and eventually went to jail for a long period of time in which I was...
Replies
9
Views
510
I am ### yrs old and have had epilepsy since ###-### years. I have suffered a lot because of it many times, hurting myself unknowingly. Now I am a mother of a ### yr old baby boy. He doesn't have epilepsy but has had seizures a few times, with and without fever. We took him to the doctor, and...
Replies
9
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,327
Messages
16,787,184
Members
648,894
Latest member
Meehaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom