I also need prayer for our tax return, the ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hadassah72

Prayer Warrior
I also need prayer for our tax return, the IRS delayed it due to their own mistake, and we have bills piling up, little to no food, and rent is over due with late fees. Please pray thank you and blessings!
 
Lord please bless ### financially, please provide for her and make sure her and her family's needs are met, in Jesus name amen
 
Thank you for praying! May God fulfill and answer every request for your time in need as well. Blessings in Jesus name!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to request a prayer for my amended tax return to be processed & refunded now. It has been ### weeks since my amended return was received by the IRS & it still hasn't been processed. I've called & there are no longer issues that are holding it up so I don't understand why it's taking...
Replies
6
Views
284
I’m thankful that I have shelter and good heat during this cold weather. I’m asking you Lord in the name of Jesus Christ for provision during these winter months. I lost my job and need assistance with living expenses. I can definitely pay the rent for Jan ### not sure what’s going to happen...
Replies
6
Views
284
I also need prayers for my family we're not in the best terms a family should be never the less coming from a Christian family I don't trust them they have abandoned me emotionally, financial and morally I want the Lord to bless them even though they haven't been at their best with me and have...
Replies
8
Views
448
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,139
Messages
16,784,714
Members
648,716
Latest member
Bsarourin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom