I also come before You again about my rental bond###

essa

Good and Faithful Servant
I also come before You again about my rental bond refund. The court date has been brought forward to ###, I pray that You will grant me 100% rental bond refund and cancel the landlord's application. The property manager bullied me something awful when I handed back the keys. Thank You God that through You we shall do valiantly for it is You who treads down our enemies! We will sing and shout the victory for Christ is King!!!! :)
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I also come before You again about my rental bond refund. The court date has been brought forward to ###, I pray that You will grant me 100% rental bond refund and cancel the landlord's application. The property manager bullied me something awful when I handed back the keys. Thank You God that...
Replies
6
Views
72
I also come before You again about my rental bond refund. The court date has been brought forward to 28 June, I pray that You will grant me 100% rental bond refund and cancel the landlord's application. The property manager bullied me something awful when I handed back the keys. Thank You God...
Replies
5
Views
98
I am trying to get my rental bond refund. I am thinking to apply to the Tribunal and hopefully be first in and best dressed. The real estate agent has not given me any evidence to prove their claim. I also need the money to be able to lodge my application with the Tribunal. I am anticipating...
Replies
4
Views
68
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,222
Messages
16,820,334
Members
651,271
Latest member
Qmorieton

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom