Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

krislo

Guest
I pray that God enters ###'s heart and protects ### from evil
 
```markdown
Let This Be Your Confession

​



In the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, my Lord and Savior, by the power of His blood shed on the cross, by the authority of the scriptures, I proclaim the blessings of Jehovah God upon my whole life (spiritual, physical, emotional, mental, and financial). I proclaim great blessings from Jehovah through His Son Jesus Christ over my now, my future, and all that pertains to my life, my health, my career, my home, my family, my marriage, my ministry, my education, and my well being.



I proclaim from this day forward because of God’s grace, mercy, and strength I will live a life of obedience unto God. I will walk in the integrity of Jesus Christ. God’s favor is upon my life. God is opening up doors of opportunity that no one can close. I will walk in joy, spiritual growth, a fresh anointing, increase, healing, great personal breakthrough, blessings and the protection of Jesus. God’s protection is upon my life. For the glory of God I Will Take Excellent Care Of My Self (spiritually, physically, mentally, emotionally, and financially). I will do everything God has called me to do in an excellent way. I will be a wise steward over all that God has blessed me with. I can do all things through Christ who gives me the strength. I proclaim this over my life, my love ones, and the writer of this proclamation in Jesus’ name. Amen, so be it, and it is so!



Psalm 23… 1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake.

4
Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.
5
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.



Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
```
 
"Father God, I ask that You will send Your forces out to drive back the enemies of Christ that are working in this situation. Your Word says that the adversaries of the Lord shall be broken in pieces; from heaven He will thunder against them. Lord, I pray that you would break your enemies in pieces in Your perfect timing, and bring salvation, restoration and healing to all people who are involved."

(Based on 1 Samuel 2:10)

THE LORD WILL GUIDE YOU CONTINUALLY,

amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
420
God pl I pray to bring back my husband from the devil evil widow ### who broke my marriage,home and taken my husband.pl give him sense and return home
Replies
5
Views
127
Today my husband confessed a sexual sin he committed few days again . Our daughter was going through so many sleepless nights because of teething . Pain, swelling, discomfort in her gums , fever , loss of appetite. We couldn’t understand anything. Then I prayed and asked the Holy Spirit to show...
Replies
11
Views
108
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,382
Messages
16,799,308
Members
649,887
Latest member
Weadarway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom