Husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-16

Guest
Pray for my husband, ###, to return to our marriage and home.
 
Lord God, Bless and Heal My Marriage in Jesus' name. Bless my husband ### and I to fall in Love with You Lord Jesus and obey Your Word. Bless us as we seek You to heal this marriage.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God pl I pray to bring back my husband from the devil evil widow ### who broke my marriage,home and taken my husband.pl give him sense and return home
Replies
5
Views
131
-Lord deliver my husband ### from all evil and protect him and and family from seen and unseen danger -Lord i pray for protection over my husband from depression and pray right job/business stable income to provide for out family needs to have healthy marrige -Gods Devine will into my home...
Replies
9
Views
437
Hello everyone, please pray for me. I sincerely pray that God blesses me with a good, loving, and godly husband—the kind of life partner I have always wished for. If marriage is not God’s plan for me at this time, then I pray that He provides me with a home of my own where I can live peacefully...
Replies
14
Views
247
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom