husband stop witch craft on me his ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need prayer against witchcraft and any dark spiritual forces affecting my thoughts. Please pray for me—I feel like I’m losing my mind and I really need Jesus to give me peace, clarity, and strength. Please pray that Jesus heals my relationship with my mother, brings peace and love between us...
Replies
9
Views
77
Asking for prayers if deliverance that was sent to me and my girlfriend to make us sick and seperate us from each other I am born again Christian since a child I have faith in praying also some days in weak can't work then almost lost everything still standing string In faith nothing giving up...
Replies
12
Views
166
Please forgive all my trespasses. Please pray for that God send the angels to break evil mirror. and let it scatter in an million pieces she is monitoring me with and trying to destroy me and my family. Please pray that it returns to her 20,000 times or remove her out of my life. When she sees...
Replies
6
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,267
Members
648,387
Latest member
Fsteemont

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom