How can someone who has sinned be saved?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

How can someone who has sinned be saved? How can you be saved? Is anyone perfect on earth?
Related image

For myself, I began to repent daily around 2007-2008. What does the word say? How can we be able to move forward when we have sinned? When we do not feel worthy?
1. Learn the Word- Jesus is the WORD the Bible says
John 1:1; John 5:39
2. Repent- Say you are sorry to the Lord with all of your heart
Proverbs 28:13; II Peter 3:9
3. Confess- all of your sins
I John 1:9; Romans 10:10
4. Ask- for forgiveness
Matthew 6:14, 15; Hebrews 10:10-18; Genesis 9:6;
5. Break your heart- Have a heart like a little child.
Matthew 18:4; Mark 10:15
6. Baptism- Be washed in running water by a "Pastor/Rabbi/Minister"
who actually follows the word.
I Peter 3:21; Ephesians 4:5; Acts 19:4
7. Go and sin no more- Don't break the commandments and the law
anymore.
John 5:14; John 8:11; Hebrews 10:17-18, 26
8. Faith- Have more faith than a grain of mustard. Believe.
Luke 17:19; Luke 18:42;
9. Obey- Keep all commandments and law.
Genesis 26:5; John 14:15, 21; John 15:10; Matthew 7:21
10. Righteousness- Be more righteous than the Scribes and Pharisees. How? By keeping the law with Mercy and Love.
Matthew 5:20
11. Endure- Endure and accept any and all punishments/attacks/woes
even unto death.
Matthew 10:20; James 1:12; Revelation 2:11
Many people who work in ministries tell people they only have to believe. This is not true.
Matthew 7:22-24 : This is what Jesus said!!!

22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, haue we not prophecied in thy name? and in thy name haue cast out deuils? and in thy name done many wonderfull works?
23 And then wil I professe vnto them, I neuer knew you: Depart from me, ye that worke iniquity.

24 ¶ Therefore, whosoeuer heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them, I wil liken him vnto a wise man, which built his house vpon a rocke:

Can you afford to have Jesus say this to you? Do you know what happens if he does?

Luke 13:28, King James Bible 1611
There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when yee shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Iacob, and all the Prophets in the kingdome of God, and you your selues thrust out.
Revelation 20:15, King James Bible 1611
15 And whosoeuer was not found written in the booke of life, was cast into the lake of fire.

Jesus came for that reason. To be saved and to enter to heaven with pure and clean heart. Praying daily for Israel to be saved. Jesus cried before Jerusalem. He wanted all to come to Him and believe that He is the Son of God and Savior of the world.

God I ask You in Jesus name, heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me daily. God strengthen me to daily live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Repent and never ever do evil against anyone. Just Jesus said to that woman who was found in adultery. Go and sin no more. You and I can see and hear Jesus heart full of mercy and compassion on those who have sinned and come back to the Lord.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Repent and never ever do evil against anyone. Just Jesus said to that woman who was found in adultery. Go and sin no more. You and I can see and hear Jesus heart full of mercy and compassion on those who have sinned and come back to the Lord.
Our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ is a Merciful God. We should always thank Him for his mercy and Grace in Our lives. Thank you Jesus

Similar Requests

• Article
Leviticus 19:4 Do not turn to idols or make for yourselves any gods of cast metal: I am the LORD your God. Leviticus 26:1 You shall not make idols for yourselves; neither a carved image nor a sacred pillar shall you rear up for yourselves; nor shall you set up an engraved stone in your land, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Answer: First, the term Christian must be defined. A “Christian” is not a person who has said a prayer or walked down an aisle or been raised in a Christian family. While each of these things can be a part of the Christian experience, they are not what makes a Christian. A Christian is a person...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What does the New Testament say about anxiety? 2 Timothy 1:7 reads, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” John 14:27 talks about the peace that God can give. In it, it says, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body (James 3:2). Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue….” It parallels what the master (Jesus Christ) said in Mathew 12:37, “For by thy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
But soon a fierce storm came up [as Jesus and some disciples were crossing the Sea of Galilee]. High waves were breaking into the boat, and it began to fill with water. —Mark 4:37 NLT Key Thought Storms are a part of life — even for Christians. In fact, storms are a part of life, ESPECIALLY...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom