How can I say I am saved?

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Yeshuah will separate the sheep from the goats. The goats will go into the lake of fire.

The sheep will get to stay with him. Who is HE? He is Jesus/Yeshuah/Yeshua the only one who can forgive, and the only one who CAN give grace for your soul to be saved.

KJB1611, Luke 13:

23 Then said one vnto him, Lord, are there few that be saued? And he said vnto them,

24 ¶ Striue to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say vnto you, will seeke to enter in, and shall not be able.

25 When once the master of the house is risen vp, & hath shut to the doore, and ye begin to stand without, & to knocke at the doore, saying, Lord, Lord, open vnto vs, and he shal answere, & say vnto you, I know you not whence you are:

26 Then shall ye begin to say, Wee haue eaten and drunke in thy presence, and thou hast taught in our streets.

27 But he shall say, I tell you, I know you not whence you are; depart from me all ye workers of iniquitie.

28 There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when yee shall see Abraham, and Isaac, and Iacob, and all the Prophets in the kingdome of God, and you yourselues thrust out.

How can we be sure or try to be sure we are not thrust out and counted with the goats?

Jesus said: 15 ¶ If ye loue me, keepe my commandements.

First, we have to understand what are Jesus' commandments. So many people like to say it is only love. Believe and love. Oh Yes, so easy. But he says to strive to enter in at the strait gate. So this gate must not be so easy. So it isn't just faith and love.

What did Jesus say?

Matthew 5: 17 ¶ Thinke not that I am come to destroy the lawe or the Prophets. I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. 18 For verily I say vnto you, Till heauen and earth passe, one iote or one title, shall in no wise passe from the law, till all be fulfilled.

Okay, so nothing passes away from the law. What is the law that Jesus was referring to? First, we have to understand the law.

Jesus said: KJB1611, Matthew 19: 4 And hee answered, and said vnto them, Haue ye not read, that he which made them at the
beginning, made them male and female?

Matthew 19:

8 Hee saith vnto them, Moses, because of the hardnesse of your hearts, suffered you to put away your wiues: but from the beginning it was not so.

9 And I say vnto you, Whosoeuer shall put away his wife, except it be for fornication, and shall marry another, committeth adultery: and whoso marrieth her which is put away, doth commit adultery.

So, Jesus is telling us, the law from the beginning. So how can we then say that he changed the law, when we are told not one time but three times, that I am giving you (Matthew 5:17, Matthew 19:4, and Matthew 19. 8-9) of course we have been told more than these three times that the Old Testament, the law from the beginning has not changed.

Why then do people run around and say belief & love? Because they do not want to enter in at the strait gate. It is too hard people say, to follow the law. But Jesus chastized the Pharisses and the scribes. Why? Because they added to the law and made it difficult. They practiced the law self righteously, not having any mercy or love.

This is why Jesus tells us to love our brother and our neighbors. Because he does not want us to fufill the law like the Scribes and Pharisses.

KJB1611, Matthew 5:20 -22

20 For I say vnto you, That except your righteousnesse shall
exceede the righteousnesse of the Scribes and Pharisees, yee shall in no case enter into the kingdome of heauen.

21 ¶ Yee haue heard, that it was saide by them of old time, Thou shalt not kill: and, Whosoeuer shall kill, shalbe in danger of the iudgement.

22 But I say vnto you, that whosoeuer is angry with his brother without a cause, shall be in danger of the Iudgement: and whosoeuer shall say to his brother, Racha, shal be in danger of the counsell: but whosoeuer shall say, Thou foole, shalbe in danger of hell fire.

So in this scripture where Jesus is talking we learn we must be more righteous than the Scribes and Pharisses. But we learn that he is not happy with them because of how they implemented the law. So, what exactly does that mean? They do not go far enough in the law in verses 21 & 22- they are angry and are called to be in danger of loosing salvation for being angry, and this is the same as killing. So, the meaning is that the love must be greater in the implementation of the law in order to fulfill it. Not in exception of the law.

So, in closing, of this part A of this writing, we must:

1. Keep the Law in Love as it was in the beginning, more righteously than the Scribes & Pharisees or we will in no case enter into Heaven, as I have shown you by scripture.

So, if you think you are saved, I say you are not. Repent Ye therefore, and go and sin no more. We will look later at more of what Jesus said, and what the law says. Until next time, with love I urge you to repent, and keep all of the law, strive to enter in at the strait gate.

Part B: The Law that we are supposed to follow

What is the Law?

In the Holy Bible, we will find different types of "Law", and we have to be careful at the moment of reading to avoid crossing over between them.
Law of The Lord: Genesis 26:5; Exodus 24:12; Mathew 19:3-5, 8c; James 2:8-12
Earth's Law: Job 36:26-30
Law of Moises: Mattew 19:7-8; Malachi 4:4; Colossians 2:14
Men's Law: Leviticus 18:5; Colossians 3:22; Hebrews 13:17

Job 6:24 Teach me, and I will hold my tongue: and cause mee to vnderstand wherein I haue erred.

So, you think you are a good Christian. You think that Jesus died for you, and you only have to believe? Please keep an open mind and read on....

The 10 Commandments:

Exodus 20, King James 1611

1 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the Lord thy God, which haue brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage:
3 Thou shalt haue no other Gods before me.
4 Thou shalt not make vnto thee any grauen Image, or any likenesse of any thing that is in heauen aboue, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water vnder the earth.
5 Thou shalt not bow downe thy selfe to them, nor serue them: For I the Lord thy God am a iealous God, visiting the iniquitie of the fathers vpon the children, vnto the thirde and fourth generation of them that hate me:
6 And shewing mercy vnto thousands of them that loue mee, and keepe my Commandements.
7 Thou shalt not take the Name of the Lord thy God in vaine: for the Lord will not holde him guiltlesse, that taketh his Name in vaine.
8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keepe it holy.
9 Sixe dayes shalt thou labour, and doe all thy worke:
10 But the seuenth day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not doe any worke, thou, nor thy sonne, nor thy daughter, thy man seruant, nor thy mayd seruant, nor thy cattell, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in sixe dayes the Lord made heauen and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seuenth day: wherefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day, and halowed it.
12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy dayes may bee long vpon the land, which the Lord thy God giueth thee.
13 Thou shalt not kill.
14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.
15 Thou shalt not steale.
16 Thou shalt not beare false witnes against thy neighbour.
17 Thou shalt not couet thy neighbours house, thou shalt not couet thy neighbours wife, nor his man seruant, nor his maid seruant, nor his oxe, nor his asse, nor any thing that is thy neighbours.

Many of us are raised to know these commandments, and yet we still go and sin. This is not the only law in the bible. There is more than this.

First, I stop to show you what Jesus himself said:

John 14: 15 King James 1611 "Jesus Said," If ye loue me, keepe my commandements.

John 14: 21 King James 1611 " Jesus Said," He that hath my commandements, and keepeth them, hee it is that loueth me: and he that loueth me shall be loued of my Father, and I will loue him, and will manifest my selfe to him.

Mathhew 5:18 King James 1611 'Jesus Said" For verily I say vnto you, Till heauen and earth passe, one iote or one title, shall in no wise passe from the law, till all be fulfilled.
So, in a nutshell:

1. If you sin, you don't love Jesus. See above.
2. All of the Law applies to us all until heaven and earth pass away. Not one part of it doesn't count.
3. There is more law, as Jesus said, in John 14:15. He also gave us commandments. Then there are commandments that were given by Eloi (Our Lord) in other parts of the bible. There will be a more complete post that will be about the WHOLE law that we must follow that will come soon.

But, do you know the Sabbath Law? Click here to read the Reina Valera 1602 Online Click Here to use the King James 1611 Bible Online

Exodus 16:29 See, for that the Lord hath giuen you the Sabbath, therefore hee giueth you on the sixt day the bread of two dayes: abide yee euery man in his place: let no man goe out of his place on the seuenth day.
30 So the people rested on the seuenth day.
Exodus 20:8 Remember the Sabbath day, to keepe it holy.
Exodus 31:15 Sixe dayes may worke bee done, but in the seuenth is the Sabbath of rest, holy to the Lord: whosoeuer doth any worke in the Sabbath day, he shall surely be put to death.
Exodus 35:3 Ye shall kindle no fire throughout your habitations vpon the Sabbath day.
Leviticus 16:31 It shall be a Sabbath of rest vnto you, and ye shall afflict your soules by a statute for euer.
Leviticus 19:30 Ye shall keepe my Sabbaths, and reuerence my Sanctuary: I am the Lord.
Numbers 28:25 And on the seuenth day yee shall haue an holy conuocation: yee shall doe no seruile worke.
Deuteronomy 5:14 But the seuenth day is the Sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not doe any worke, thou, nor thy sonne, nor thy daughter, nor thy man seruant, nor thy maid seruant, nor thine oxe, nor thine asse, nor any of thy cattel, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates, that thy man seruant and thy maid seruant may rest as well as thou.
Nehemiah 10:31 And if the people of the land bring ware or any victuals on the Sabbath day, to sell, that we would not buy it of them on the Sabbath, or on the holyday, and that wee would leaue the seuenth yeere, and the exaction of euerie debt.
Jeremiah 17:21 Thus saith the Lord, Take heed to your selues, and beare no burden on the Sabbath day, nor bring it in by the gates of Ierusalem.
Jeremiah 17:22 Neither carie forth a burden out of your houses on the Sabbath day, neither doe ye any worke, but hallowe ye the Sabbath day, as I commanded your fathers.

Matthew 12:8 For the sonne of man is Lord euen of the Sabbath day.
Isaiah 56:2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the sonne of man that layeth holde on it: that keepeth the Sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any euill.
So, in a nutshell, we may not:

1. Buy on the Sabbath
2. Sell on the Sabbath
3. Light a fire on the Sabbath
4. Go out of our place on the Sabbath

5. Do what pleases us on the Sabbath

We must: Afflict our selves on the Sabbath. Rest on the Sabbath. Keep the Sabbath Holy.

This means we do not go out to a movie, the park, a place of nature, etc. We are not to do our own pleasure according to Isiah 58:13.

Isaiah 58: 13-14
13 If thou turne away thy foote from the Sabbath, from doing thy pleasure on my Holy day, and call the Sabbath a delight, the holy of the Lord, honourable, and shalt honour him, not doing thine owne wayes, nor finding thine owne pleasure, nor speaking thine owne wordes:
14 Then shalt thou delight thy selfe in the Lord, and I will cause thee to ride vpon the high places of the earth, and feede thee with the heritage of Iacob thy father; for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

How do we know which day is the 7th Day? More to follow soon on this. Keep Posted for Real Scripture Proof and Truth. Repent my brothers and sisters, for the day comes, and sin no more.

Part C- In the beginning

The 10 Commandments

Exodus 20:1 And God spake all these words, saying,
2 I am the LORD thy God, which have brought thee out of the land of Egypt, out of the house of bondage.

3 Thou shalt have no other gods before me.

Genesis 3:5 For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.
13b ...And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

4 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth:
5 Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
6 And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.

Genesis 2:16 And the LORD God commanded the man, saying, Of every tree of the garden thou mayest freely eat:
17 But of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, thou shalt not eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

7 Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.

Genesis 3:12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

8 Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.
9 Six days shalt thou labour, and do all thy work:
10 But the seventh day is the sabbath of the LORD thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:
11 For in six days the LORD made heaven and earth, the sea, and all that in them is, and rested the seventh day: wherefore the LORD blessed the sabbath day, and hallowed it.

Genesis 2:1 Thus the heavens and the earth were finished, and all the host of them.
2 And on the seventh day God ended his work which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work which he had made.
3 And God blessed the seventh day, and sanctified it: because that in it he had rested from all his work which God created and made.

12 Honour thy father and thy mother: that thy days may be long upon the land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.

Genesis 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother...

13 Thou shalt not kill.

Genesis 4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?
10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

14 Thou shalt not commit adultery.

Genesis 2:23 And Adam said, This is now bone of my bones, and flesh of my flesh: she shall be called Woman, because she was taken out of Man.
24 Therefore shall a man leave his father and his mother, and shall cleave unto his wife: and they shall be one flesh.

15 Thou shalt not steal.

Genesis 4:5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.
6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?
7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

16 Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbour.

Genesis 3:11 And he said, Who told thee that thou wast naked? Hast thou eaten of the tree, whereof I commanded thee that thou shouldest not eat?
12 And the man said, The woman whom thou gavest to be with me, she gave me of the tree, and I did eat.
13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Genesis 3:6 And when the woman saw that the tree was good for food, and that it was pleasant to the eyes, and a tree to be desired to make one wise, she took of the fruit thereof, and did eat, and gave also unto her husband with her; and he did eat.

7 And the eyes of them both were opened, and they knew that they were naked; and they sewed fig leaves together, and made themselves aprons.

Part D- If you break one law, you break them all
KJB1611- James 2:

8 If ye fulfil the royall Law, according to the Scripture, Thou shalt loue thy neighbour as thy selfe, ye doe well.

9 But if ye haue respect to persons, ye commit sinne, and are conuinced of the Law, as transgressours.

10 For whosoeuer shall keepe the whole Law, & yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

11 For he that said, Doe not commit adultery; sayd also, Do not kill. Now if thou commit no adultery, yet if thou kill, thou art become a transgressour of the Law.

12 So speake ye, and so doe, as they that shall bee iudged by the Law of libertie.

13 For he shall haue iudgement without mercie, that hath shewed no mercy, & mercie reioyceth against iudgement.

14 What doth it profit, my brethren, though a man say hee hath faith, and haue not workes? can faith saue him?

15 If a brother or sister be naked, and destitute of dayly foode,

16 And one of you say vnto them, Depart in peace, be you warmed & filled: notwithstanding ye giue them not those things which are needfull to the body: what doth it profit?

KJB1611- Philippians 3:
11 If by any meanes I might attaine vnto the resurrection of the dead.

12 Not as though I had already attained, either were already perfect: but I follow after, if that I may apprehend that for which also I am apprehended of Christ Iesus.

13 Brethren, I count not my selfe to haue apprehended: but this one thing I doe, forgetting those things which are behinde, and reaching forth vnto those things which are before,

14 I presse toward the marke, for the price of the high calling of God in Christ Iesus.

15 Let vs therefore, as many as bee perfect, bee thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shal reueale euen this vnto you.

16 Neuerthelesse, whereto wee haue alreadie attained, let vs walke by the same rule, let vs minde the same thing.

17 Brethren, be followers together of me, and marke them which walke so, as ye haue vs for an ensample.

18 (For many walke, of whome I haue told you often, and now tell you euen weeping, that they are the enemies of the crosse of Christ:

19 Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glorie is in their shame, who minde earthly things.)

KJB1611: Exodus 32:
31 And Moses returned vnto the Lord, and said, Oh, this people haue sinned a great sinne, and haue made them gods of gold.

32 Yet now, if thou wilt forgiue their sinne; and if not, blot me, I pray thee, out of thy Booke, which thou hast written.

33 And the Lord said vnto Moses, Whosoeuer hath sinned against me, him will I blot out of my Booke.

34 Therefore now goe, leade the people vnto the place of which I haue spoken vnto thee: Behold, mine Angel shall goe before thee; Neuerthelesse in the day when I visit, I will visit their sinne vpon them.

35 And the Lord plagued the people, because they made the Calfe, which Aaron made.

And Jesus said: KJB1611 Mark 10:

15 Uerily I say vnto you, Whosoeuer shall not receiue the kingdome of God as a little childe, he shall not enter therein.

16 And hee tooke them vp in his armes, put his handes vpon them, and blessed them.

17 ¶ And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him,
Good master, what shall I doe that I may inherit eternall life?

18 And Iesus said vnto him, Why callest thou me good? There is no man good, but one, that is God.

19 Thou knowest the Commandements, Doe not commit adulterie, Doe not kill, Doe not steale, Doe not beare false witnesse, Defraud not, Honour thy father, and mother.

20 And hee answered, and saide vnto him, Master, all these haue I obserued from my youth.

21 Then Iesus beholding him, loued him, and said vnto him, One thing thou lackest; Goe thy way, sell whatsoeuer thou hast, and giue to the poore, and thou shalt haue treasure in heauen, and come, take vp the crosse & folow me.

22 And hee was sad at that saying, and went away grieued: for hee had great possessions.

23 ¶ And Iesus looked round about, and saith vnto his disciples, How hardly shall they that haue riches enter into the kingdome of God?

And so, we find at the end of this study, many times are we told we must follow the complete law in love, as it were from the beginning, that we will be blotted out of the book of life if we sin, and that only through the mercy and love of Christ, we can have our blots wiped away if we have repented and turned and sinned no more. If we are like a little child, if we are more righteous than the Scibes and Pharisses, and if we believe, and act in mercy and love towards our fellow brothers and sisters. But if we hold on to the things of the world, and we do not serve for the Lord, then also will we be blotted out of the book of life and we shall be the goats who are cast into the lake of fire.

Again, I tell you repent and sin no more.

Last edited:
God I ask You in Jesus name, heal, deliver, and set me free of any sin, sicknesses, addictions, disorders, or unclean spirits that may be or is trying to operate in my life. Wash me thoroughly Lord Jesus. Create in me a clean heart and renew a right spirit within me daily. God strengthen me to daily live my life for Your glory, approval, and applause. God please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Thanks so much for this fantastic post, it is just the kind of thing I have been looking for. Not sure you are still on here but if you are is it ok if I copy and paste your excellent post here on CBN and other internet sites, please? I have been posting for people to start keeping the full 10 commandments especially the Sabbath but this is just another level. Your a true child of Elohim I love you so much Yah bless you wherever you are.

Similar Requests

• Article
For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body (James 3:2). Proverbs 18:21 says, “Death and life are in the power of the tongue….” It parallels what the master (Jesus Christ) said in Mathew 12:37, “For by thy...
Replies
Views
  • Article
This book of the law shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success. —Joshua 1:8 (KJV) Thoughts on...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Like many of us, the redeemed of the Lord I grew up attending church services and healing sermons that touched our heart. But I was not saved and I was not on my way to heaven. My parents could not do the saving nor they can take me to glory with them. It is so personal to believe, to...
Replies
Views
  • Article
"With lovingkindness have I drawn thee." —Jeremiah 31:3 Morning Thought The thunders of the law and the terrors of judgment are all used to bring us to Christ; but the final victory is effected by lovingkindness. The prodigal set out to his father's house from a sense of need; but his father...
Replies
Views
  • Article
What does the New Testament say about anxiety? 2 Timothy 1:7 reads, “For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.” John 14:27 talks about the peace that God can give. In it, it says, “Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom