House

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tmadeleine

Guest
Please pray that the owners of the home we put an offer in have a change of heart and decide to take our offer. We love this house and they won't even negotiate. We ask this in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
God, make them agree, and give ### this house. I plead the blood over this situation and ask for unbounding favour. Change the landlords' heart and mind—in favour of ###. Amen.
 
Dear God, I ask you to allow your friends to obtain the perfect offer for the house they seek. I ask that the owner is completely flexible on pricing, and offers a price far better than expected. Thanks. Amen.
 
I Chronicles 17:27 - "Now You have been pleased to bless the house of Your servant, that it may continue before You forever; for You have blessed it, O LORD, and it shall be blessed forever."

Your Shall be Granted with the HOUSE... If God's Plan is Even Better.. Lets Praise and Worship In JESUS NAME- AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife and I obtained new jobs in ### and we are moving away from ###, specifically, ###. Houses are sitting here for quite some time and we already found a new house in ###. We have been sitting for three weeks without an offer. We are asking for prayers that God bless us with a timely sell of...
Replies
9
Views
190
My fiancé and I have been trying to find our 1st house for months now. We cannot take living in our apartment anymore and want to start a new chapter of our life in a house. The issue is we are either being outbid by people going way over the asking price or the homes are not what we’re looking...
Replies
8
Views
171
This Saturday we have a showing on our house. We need it to sell. God, please let the buyers make an offer. There is a beautiful farmhouse for sale 3 minutes from my sister, and if we can sell this house now, we can get that one. Jesus I pray!
Replies
14
Views
454
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom