house

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

frank

Guest
Dear God, please help me with getting a mortgage, if I'm approved for a mortgage within the next 2 weeks my family will be forced to move out of the home been living in for 7 years, this is our home. The mortgage company is trying to come to an agreement with ### the owner so we can go to settlement quickly. Please God let this happen so my family can feel secure.

Thank you
 
Lord, you know this situation first hand. You know ###'s heart and spirit. He needs intervention here. Lord, I pray you would provide the necessities to accomplish this task so that ### and his family may stay in their home. Soften ###'s heart so he may have compassion. Give ### wisdom so he can protect himself and his family. Give him strength so he be in control according to thy will. Lord, I pray your mighty hand over this entire situation. I thank you and praise you for helping our brother, ###. Amen
 
I am with you, ###. I am continuing to pray.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I ask for God's grace and mercy to get offers on our house that we placed on the market. We have found a house we want to move to but can conclude until we sell our house and close the mortgage on it. I want God to answer us speedily. I am worried
Replies
10
Views
201
Please pray for us. We have so much going on as a family. We're looking for a new house and have found one, but my husband is unsure. He spoke to my mortgage adviser, and she thinks we should make an offer. So we made an offer, but my husband is still unsure. We've put the car in for repairs...
Replies
6
Views
139
Abba Father, please help me to buy the house of my liking which will be safe & peaceful in my future I like a house but the amount is too high let the owner be reasonable and sell me the House, what I can afford. I trust your miracle power Help me with clarity within these three days & sell my...
Replies
10
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,490
Messages
16,811,627
Members
650,833
Latest member
Deusoruanside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom