HOSTILE ENVIRONMENT

No one is going to hurt you when you share Jesus. Just like the prophets of old, God will be your protection and help in time of need. Trust His word. I am with you always. Even to the end of the earth.
 
May my heart be the temple of Thy Spirit, may all who hear Jesus words speaking through me, be saved. Any hostility and animosity will depart from us when we share Your word. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that they let us keep our recess, as a teacher we all need a bathroom break and unlike last year, they took away our recess for no valid reason, we were trying to accommodate by rotating taking bathroom breaks but they told us that isn’t even allowed. Now I am thinking they are just...
Replies
10
Views
141
I would like to please request prayer about a situation I am facing. There is someone at work who behaves very hostile towards me and only me and makes my work environment very tense and stressful. I do not enjoy working with this woman. She makes me very uncomfortable and she is also into...
Replies
9
Views
330
Dear Lord Jesus, I was an hostile work environment HR and the employer were being a bully towards him and he’s thinking of quitting. Please don’t let him quit at least not for a few more months anyway about a half a year or a little over then he can think of quitting and then move out Or a...
Replies
10
Views
129
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,913
Messages
16,781,914
Members
648,463
Latest member
Prolarmond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom