Hoping we get back together forever

  • Thread starter Thread starter lm01072012
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lm01072012

Guest
Please pray that ### and ### get back together. Today was a very traumatic day in ###'s life and ### broke up on this day. ### pray that if ### are meant to be please Lord and everyone please pray that ### get back together for good and never break up again. If ### are not meant to be then ### pray that God can help ### through this struggle and pain ### is feeling.
 
Believe, You Will Receive Whatever You pray for. GOD has perfect plan for each one of us.

May your prayer be the part of GOD's plan for you.
 
I pray God answers your prayers, and deliver you from this struggle and pain you're going through, in Jesus' Name, Amen.
 
Have faith in God, As you said if you are meant to be together Lord will bless you and keep you together. Believe in your heart believe in Lord. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

my boyfriend is very depressed and because of it he has tried to break up with me because he feels ### I deserve better but I want him and I want him to accept my help and be together
Replies
6
Views
173
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In August 2022, my job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new teaching job in my home state of Texas. My sons and I left for Texas. My wife and daughter were headed overseas to visit family a few weeks later. After the boys and I left, my wife hired...
Replies
8
Views
234
There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! In the summer of 2022, my life changed forever. My job in Alaska was complete. I had secured a teaching position back in my home state of Texas. My wife had purchased a ticket for her and my daughter to go overseas to visit family in mid September 2022...
Replies
8
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,436
Messages
16,822,685
Members
651,381
Latest member
Wuatorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom