Hope

  • Thread starter Thread starter praysite-1101
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-1101

Guest
well, still hoping God will allow me to find a job, as nothing changed here :((((
 
Been there. Praying to God right now for the right jobs for both of us.
 
Lord, bless ### with a job. Amen and Amen
 
God I ask that You will honor this prayer request. Let Your perfect will be done! In Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I hope my mum ### isn’t a bully in the next while. She was recently. It is one of those things and comes and goes, hard to explain. We are going out of town, soon, hope the van works, its old. Hope internet there works well. Hope for no danger from wild animals, where we are going. Long story...
Replies
7
Views
127
Hope I am not getting an eye infection. Hope my dad ### gets well enough to do more things. My mum ### has many jobs but, yet applying for more, worried about having enough time for things. Hope one job, she doesn’t get anything more from them, ###; it is a nightmare in more ways than one.
Replies
9
Views
133
Dear God, I am hurt, disappointed, and honestly, I am angry with You. I have prayed for so long, waited for so long, and hoped for so long, but nothing seems to change. Sometimes I wonder, why don't You open even one door for me? Why do I have to struggle so much for the things that seem so easy...
Replies
15
Views
429
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,689
Messages
16,814,041
Members
650,956
Latest member
Vuispaorsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom