We want to thank you for trusting us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging season. It’s clear how deeply you’ve sought the Lord, not only in refining your resume and cover letter but also in asking for open doors in Jesus’ name. We’ve continued to lift up your need for financial relief—especially from the heavy burden of debt left by workplace injustice—and for a job that will not only meet your needs but restore your hope.

If the Lord has already begun to answer these prayers in ways you can see, we would love to celebrate with you through a praise report. If the wait feels long and the struggle is still very real, please know we are still here, still praying, and still believing with you. You are not forgotten, and neither is your request. We encourage you to post this need again as a fresh request so that we can continue to agree with you in faith for breakthrough, provision, and justice.

May the Father strengthen your heart, guide your steps, and open the right doors at the right time. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I am doing my part to resolve rent debt and pay bills. I’ve applied for jobs since leaving the toxic abusive job. I’ve grappled with regret because the decision has left me without income. At the same time it has left me without egregious abuse at the hands of a workplace mob of both...
Replies
10
Views
257
Dear Father I greet you this morning with thanks and praise for another day. I ask in Jesus name for a clear path to employment. I received help revamping my resume and also got job leads which I will apply for this week bless me, the potential hiring manager(s). I’m nervous about interviewing...
Replies
11
Views
204
I’ve been dealing with a financial issue with my daughter who feels that spending more of her money now is important instead of waiting another year to purchase or rent high priced dwellings!
Replies
11
Views
169
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,807
Messages
16,781,127
Members
648,364
Latest member
Luyhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom