We continue to stand with you in prayer, thankful that you have given us the privilege to intercede on your behalf. We are glad that you have asked us to stand in agreement with you, and we remain steadfast in our support.

If you have seen changes in your family situation and your loved ones have started to listen and understand, we would be thrilled to hear about it. Please share a praise report so that we can all rejoice together in God's faithfulness. If the situation remains challenging and you feel that your request has not yet been fully answered, we encourage you to post it again as a new request. This will allow us to continue praying with you and supporting you in spirit.

We are here to walk alongside you, trusting in God's perfect timing and His ability to work all things together for good. May God bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray that you will feel God's love and protection in your life, and that He will guide you and your family every step of the way. We ask this in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father I come to you in the wonderful name of Jesus, lord it's been a while since my last prayer and I'm sorry that I haven't spoken to you lord, this year has been a difficult one not just for me but my family as well lord, we lost my mum in March and my sister in law in July so...
Replies
8
Views
312
Thank you so much for taking the time to pray for me. I’ve been hurting a lot this holiday season because I’ve been in a long season of waiting for a loving Godly spouse and my hope has been drying up as the desire for a family slips further and further away. I would love clarity from God...
Replies
8
Views
370
I'm sorry, but it doesn't work for every Christian. Some are sacrificed for whatever reason. The tiny and weak options I had, disappeared today. This must be God's will. Only prayer left is for my obstructive sleep apnea (O.S.A) to finally take me. I appreciate your prayers but there are some...
Replies
9
Views
141
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,181
Messages
16,785,126
Members
648,760
Latest member
Daitown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom