Im in need of a prayer I haven't been able to sleep well. I want to sleep well every day for at least 6hrs every night. Pls pray for me to be able to sleep. Ty everyone who pray for me.
I send prayers for everyone and their family and families near and far for JESUS to help us all. AMEIN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Dear JESUS pls help me with my depression. Im missing my friend who I really love dearly with all my heart ❤. ###. I need to hear from him it's really hard for me to go on without him..
He makes me happy when I was living with him i laugh n was so content with the Blessing of being able to know what love is about every so we face hardship with financial problems. We were content with what we have.
I hurt his feelings moving back to my parents house because my parents are no longer around I stayed with ### n was so happy.
Pls help him to know i really love him n need him by my side.
Let YOUR WILL BE DONE n BOND me with the desires of my ❤ i love ### n I need him. I want to be with him til eternity.
THANK YOU JESUS FOR HEARING me. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING to me AMEIN.
For I know now that ### n I ### is going to be reunited by YOUR WILL.
AMEIN ALLEILUAH AMEIN PRAISE BE YOUR HOLY NAME AMEN
Praying for you in JESUS NAME AMEN
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I finally heard back from the council regarding my housing support application- they are unable to give it to me , despite this news and the fact that I do have a financial need I feel really calm. Please pray that this calm remains even as I dispute the councils decision, and face financial...
Replies
14
Views
167
Dear God, I am hurt, disappointed, and honestly, I am angry with You. I have prayed for so long, waited for so long, and hoped for so long, but nothing seems to change. Sometimes I wonder, why don't You open even one door for me? Why do I have to struggle so much for the things that seem so easy...
Replies
15
Views
384
I have given all I have just know the lord jesus, I need jesus love. I'm hoping for prayer that I can feel sense touch taste , have jesus that I'm transfigured into the lords format, I don't really know if I'm even going to make it out of this alive, I'm born to be like jesus perhaps there is no...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,244
Messages
16,785,955
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom