Dughpar

Humble Prayer Partner
Dear JESUS pls help me with my depression. I'm missing my friend who I really love dearly with all my heart ❤. ###. I need to hear from him; it's really hard for me to go on without him.

He makes me happy when I was living with him; I laugh and was so content with the blessing of being able to know what love is about. Even so, we faced hardship with financial problems. We were content with what we had.

I hurt his feelings moving back to my parents' house because my parents are no longer around. I stayed with ### and was so happy.

Please help him to know I really love him and need him by my side. Let YOUR WILL BE DONE and BOND me with the desires of my ❤. I love ### and I need him. I want to be with him till eternity.

THANK YOU JESUS FOR HEARING me. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING to me AMEIN.

For I know now that ### and I ### is going to be reunited by YOUR WILL.

AMEIN ALLEILUAH AMEIN PRAISE BE YOUR HOLY NAME AMEN
 
Romans 15:13 -
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope.

I prayed for your prayer requests in Jesus' name, Amen.
 
I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

A Prayer For You: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the lives of those I pray for. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace, knowledge, wisdom, and love of Christ Jesus. Bless me with a deep and abiding love to read, listen to, meditate upon, study, and obey Your Word. God let Your Word dwell within me richly. So that I may come to know You better, love You more, and make You known. God help me, show me how, and bless me to have an ever-growing closer, stronger, more intimate relationship with You. God bless me and cause me to always think, act, and react with a God solution-focused heart, mind, attitude, and spirit. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God help me to always be aware and walk in the truth, faith, discernment, hope, and love of Your Word and presence in my life. God place Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with all my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. And God please strengthen each of us to always walk in the character and habits of Christ Jesus. Let us all live our lives for Your glory and good pleasure. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. God Thank You for answering this prayer and Thank You for loving me. Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Prayer written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach


May God Grant You the Desire, Power, and Execution to Draw Closer to Him!
 
Dear JESUS pls help me with my depression. Im missing my friend who I really love dearly with all my heart ❤. ###. I need to hear from him it's really hard for me to go on without him..
He makes me happy when I was living with him i laugh n was so content with the Blessing of being able to know what love is about every so we face hardship with financial problems. We were content with what we have.
I hurt his feelings moving back to my parents house because my parents are no longer around I stayed with ### n was so happy.
Pls help him to know i really love him n need him by my side.
Let YOUR WILL BE DONE n BOND me with the desires of my ❤ i love ### n I need him. I want to be with him til eternity.
THANK YOU JESUS FOR HEARING me. THANK YOU FOR LISTENING to me AMEIN.
For I know now that ### n I ### is going to be reunited by YOUR WILL.
AMEIN ALLEILUAH AMEIN PRAISE BE YOUR HOLY NAME AMEN
Ty for praying for me
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I finally heard back from the council regarding my housing support application- they are unable to give it to me , despite this news and the fact that I do have a financial need I feel really calm. Please pray that this calm remains even as I dispute the councils decision, and face financial...
Replies
14
Views
167
Dear God, I am hurt, disappointed, and honestly, I am angry with You. I have prayed for so long, waited for so long, and hoped for so long, but nothing seems to change. Sometimes I wonder, why don't You open even one door for me? Why do I have to struggle so much for the things that seem so easy...
Replies
15
Views
383
I have given all I have just know the lord jesus, I need jesus love. I'm hoping for prayer that I can feel sense touch taste , have jesus that I'm transfigured into the lords format, I don't really know if I'm even going to make it out of this alive, I'm born to be like jesus perhaps there is no...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,224
Messages
16,785,713
Members
648,802
Latest member
Eluestoanion

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom