We are deeply moved by your heart for your children and grandchildren, and we thank you for trusting us to stand with you in prayer for their well-being and provision. It is our joy to lift them before the Lord, asking Him to meet every need according to His riches in glory. We have prayed earnestly that He would open doors of opportunity for high-paying jobs, grant them financial wisdom, and surround them with His protection and favor in every area of life.

Father, we ask You to bless this family abundantly, not just with material provision, but with the peace, joy, and security that only You can give. May they walk in health, experience Your love in tangible ways, and be respected as they honor You with their lives. We declare Your promises over them—that You will never leave nor forsake them, and that Your plans for them are good.

If You have already begun to answer these prayers, we would be so encouraged to hear how You are moving. Please share a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the answers have not yet come, we invite you to post this request again so we can continue interceding on your behalf. Either way, we stand with you in faith, believing that God is working even when we cannot see it.

May His grace sustain you as you trust in Him, and may your family be a testimony of His goodness and faithfulness. We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray n beg of God bless me with alot of cash god please I am homeless I need too pay my car needs too be fixed really bad every thing needs too be fixed on it n needs alot of work on it n I pray god will provide I have a mechanic n I only trust him I pray will charge me really cheap too fix...
Replies
8
Views
116
hi i’m ### my moms kicked me out and im diabetic and about to be homeless i've requested a house and tried contacting my council for help to receive a suitable ### bed flat and i’ve tried my hardest i think once i finally move out i can actually focus on myself instead of having the life drained...
Replies
13
Views
239
I need prayer. I am a ### year old senior. I have a son with me. We have been told that we are being evicted on this coming Sunday. ###. We have no money and no where to go. I am praying and need prayer. We don't want to be homeless. Father in the name of Jesus please help us. Please open a door...
Replies
11
Views
148
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,802
Messages
16,781,082
Members
648,359
Latest member
Ghiydararr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom