Homeless Soon!

  • Thread starter Thread starter joneschrry@aol.com
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

joneschrry@aol.com

Guest
Afraid we will be homeless soon. I am behind on the rent, I lost my job in July.

I am a single mother. I need $### hundreds dollars to pay the rent so we can stay here a little longer.

Maybe I will find something soon. But if we are homeless it will be hard. Please pray for my family that God will bless us with the money and touch someone's heart to give it to us so we will not have to leave our home.

I am afraid for my children.
 
God has everything you need. Trust him. I'm a single mom, a teacher who was laid off & then became homeless. God provided. And, as I prayed during that time my disobedience was brought to my attention.

I'm sorry you're going through this, but God will restore you. You need to be reading the Bible daily & obey His Word. The book of Deuteronomy teaches us how to live the abundant life Christ promised. Read it out loud daily.

If you ask God for a miracle, He will give you instructions. Listen to Him & obey.

If you have a need, solve a problem for someone around you & God will reward you. Eph 6:8

God does not lie. He promises to meet all of our needs according to His glorious riches in Christ Jesus. If your needs aren't being met, you must look at your level of obedience to God's word.

Heavenly Father,

I praise you because you have a special place in your heart for single moms & the poor. Please draw this mom to you so that she will be filled with the Holy Spirit & allow Him to become her best friend & operate fully in her life. I praise you because you already made provision for us before time began & all you ask is that we obey, trust and honor you in all things. Help us all to realize the Bible isn't a book of suggestions, but a book of truth. Amen
 
Child of God,

My God shall supply all your need according to his riches in glory by Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19). God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think (Ephesians 3:20).

Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, that You will bless me with a financial breakthrough. Bless my finances O Lord I pray. Bless my finances abundantly O Lord and bless me with the wisdom that I need to become a wise steward over all You have blessed me with. Teach me how to honor You Lord in my tithes, giving, and spending. Teach me how to pray over all my purchases and only spend when I get the green light from You. Don’t let me buy or spend money on anything that I don’t need. Don’t let me spend money foolishly. Let me be able to do more with less money. Help me catch the best sales on everything that I need. Bless me with the best for less. Bless me so that I may be a blessing to the Kingdom of God. And all that I have asked You Lord Jesus to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, my family, and my friends. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, dreamed, thought, or prayed. Lord Jesus You are my provider, my source, You are my Shepherd I shall lack for anything that I need. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it.

*Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams. (1 Samuel 15:22)

* And you will again obey the voice of the Lord and do all His commandments which I command you today. 9 The Lord your God will make you abound in all the work of your hand, in the fruit of your body, in the increase of your livestock, and in the produce of your land for good. For the Lord will again rejoice over you for good as He rejoiced over your fathers, Deuteronomy 30:8-9 (NKJV)
 
IN THE DAY OF PROSPERITY BE JOYFUL, BUT IN THE DAY OF ADVERSITY CONSIDER: SURELY GOD HAS APPOINTED THE ONE AS WELL AS THE OTHER, SO THAT MAN CAN FIND OUT NOTHING THAT WILL COME AFTER HIM.

AND MY GOD SHALL SUPPLY ALL YOUR NEED ACCORDING TO HIS RICHES IN GLORY BY CHRIST JESUS.

Philippians 4:19

Deuteronomy 15:6

For the LORD your God will bless you as He has promised you, and you will lend to many nations, but you will not borrow; and you will rule over many nations, but they will not rule over you.

May God fulfill all your desires...amen

In the sweet name of Jesus I pray.Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for peace and moving this neighborhood and this house with many issues with neighbors with beggar and homeless gang in everywhere disrespectful sabotage bullying, prayer God is in control the all beggars boys man girls alone in everywhere, homelessness demanding “giving something”...
Replies
7
Views
109
I’m currently homeless and I really need help with bills and for my application fees. I have no help and no where to turn. I have no friends or family. Lord please help me in this difficult time.
Replies
13
Views
174
Are you homeless, with no food, and alone. I want to help. I have helped others who have been homeless. I have shared food, drink, and most of all the proclamation of the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ. I am looking to start a church according to Acts 2:42-47, and 4:32-37 where...
Replies
10
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,471
Messages
16,788,360
Members
649,039
Latest member
Yaerlenmir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom