Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that god will bless my bankaccount with shit loud of cash from my social security office n the usa government please god bless fill my bankaccount with cash I have no money I am homeless begging pleading with all my heart
Replies
11
Views
190
I pray n beg of God bless me with alot of cash god please I am homeless I need too pay my car needs too be fixed really bad every thing needs too be fixed on it n needs alot of work on it n I pray god will provide I have a mechanic n I only trust him I pray will charge me really cheap too fix...
Replies
8
Views
120
Hi everyone can you please pray to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ 🙏for my daughter and myself that we are not homeless and we can stay here till after Christmas till we can sort out housing for both of us , I lost my partner of ### years last year and I’m struggling mentally and physically...
Replies
11
Views
73
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,280
Messages
16,809,406
Members
650,691
Latest member
Raissuinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom