Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Life I move urgently where I can water grow a garden greatly Bye Satan and shite crew im not your home nor is my cats greatly THATS it that’s all with the blood of Jesus..I just cut up my credit card today dont try to get more bills ever again im not going to need cat food until I get paid cat...
Replies
9
Views
148
Heavenly Father This is the day that You have made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I come to You in the Name of Jesus. I ask that You open the window of Heaven and put Your hands on and let all the paperwork for the home that I applied for be approved. Its always been my desire to see my...
Replies
10
Views
66
Life in I get a new home to stay where I can water and grow a garden greatly without being followed by the Followers that just want everything dead or only steal kill destroy demolish everything everyone urgently period permanently forevermore..Life i claim im welcomed where I move not being...
Replies
12
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,540
Members
648,858
Latest member
Grnuaser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom