Holy spirit I don't have no true friends I'm always

Koj

Disciple of Prayer
Holy spirit I don't have no true friends I'm always alone I have an activity of examining a person for jvp measurement I don't have a nice partner too I think so no one likes me hematopoietic is a partner we completed the video activity but still now hema is confusing she wants to take it again she never thinks about others very selfish I don't know why I got such ppl around me pls Lord ### she will come to do it again whatever it may be I should not get scoldings from professor or not be ashamed in front of the class pls be with Dr ### pls bless the ppl around me always they hurt me help me Lord ### is depressed pls help him out Lord guide him amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy spirit I don't have money with me my roommate ### giving me things I feel very much painful wen I'm taking it lord pls lord ibeg u don't leave me in such situations I feel ashammed wen I'm using it pls forgive me and help me lord amen
Replies
10
Views
151
Holy Spirit, I don't know what to pray. I have prayed for months, I have fasted for weeks. I find myself in an ever taxing situation. I have asked for miracles. I have asked for deliverance. The one sure thing that I thought ### would get the Pell grant may not happen. ### got dismissed or...
Replies
5
Views
79
Friends I'm always disturbed by toilets in dream and sexual dreams. I don't know whether it's bcoz of demonic bonds. Please pray for ### to Jesus to destroy all the Satan's bonds over ### and Jesus to be with ### always and lead ###. Amen
Replies
4
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,193
Members
651,263
Latest member
Gouser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom