Friends I'm always disturbed by toilets in dream and

Preethi samirudha

Disciple of Prayer
Friends I'm always disturbed by toilets in dream and sexual dreams. I don't know whether it's bcoz of demonic bonds. Please pray for ### to Jesus to destroy all the Satan's bonds over ### and Jesus to be with ### always and lead ###. Amen
 
♥May God in Jesus' name bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God according to His perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let's Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God according to Your perfect love, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word and ways of God. God let every desire I have line up to the purpose You created me for. God bless me to walk in my God purpose fulfilling my God destiny. Place a hedge of protection all around me and give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger and the plans of the enemy of my soul. Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper. God defeat, punish, humiliate, and scatter my enemies. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each one of our lives today and for always. Thank You, Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen!

449d76616f7d0170dd664b540159c656.jpg
 
Let's Pray: God in Jesus' name teach me how to trust You with all my heart. Teach me how to trust in the Lord with all my heart and lean not to my own understanding. May I acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You to direct my footsteps. Amen!

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Holy spirit I don't have no true friends I'm always alone I have an activity of examining a person for jvp measurement I don't have a nice partner too I think so no one likes me hematopoietic is a partner we completed the video activity but still now hema is confusing she wants to take it again...
Replies
2
Views
51
Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are offering themselves, WILLINGLY in the day of God's power.. Father, I declare that USA state attorney generals are cleansing themselves from what is ignoble and unclean. USA state attorney generals are separating themselves from contact with...
Replies
2
Views
399
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,215
Messages
16,820,263
Members
651,269
Latest member
Jyomond

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom