Holy Spirit, I don't know what to ...

Numilal

Beloved of All
Holy Spirit, I don't know what to pray. I have prayed for months, I have fasted for weeks. I find myself in an ever taxing situation. I have asked for miracles. I have asked for deliverance. The one sure thing that I thought ### would get the Pell grant may not happen. ### got dismissed or dropped from his classes. He thought he was working in them. I do not know what to do. I am perplexed as what to do. I am crying out to the Lord Jesus. His teachers could re-admit. I pray they do. Please keep ### calm and happy, and mentally sane. Don't let ### get in trouble, arrested, or hurt. Don't let ### act a fool on the campus. I need intervention now Lord Jesus, Please!! Please let them give me my money tomorrow Holy Spirit!! In the name of Jesus Christ.
 
Father God, Holy is your name. I stand in agreement with this prayer. In Jesus name, Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

somehow can you please bring peace to my marriage Lord can you please stop in and restore it one last time in Jesus name please
Replies
11
Views
249
I’m so love with ### but I wannna him the find finds us and his mom should tell me tht I know you loves my son I keep it privately without telling anyone I love him so much so what kind of bible verse should I read everyday till Sunday and I’m scared for my final exam result to I hope the love I...
Replies
7
Views
178
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,213
Messages
16,820,241
Members
651,268
Latest member
Phreudor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom