Holy is the Lord our God worthy of all praise.

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

O the beauty of Thy presence.
Most holy and pure God.
Come into my heart.
Dwell there forever.
Never ever leave me.
Nor forsake me.
Holiness belongs to You.
I was looking all over the place.
Could not find anywhere else.
Till I found in You alone.
The angels in heaven bow.
The redeemed of the Lord will adore
Your holy name will be exalted.
All over the earth.

The word holy refers to something that is sacred and divine, free from impurities and contaminants. No one in the world is holy or pure. We sin in word, in deed and in thought, only Jesus is holy and pure and He alone can purify our hearts and make us a holy.
David called daily to the Lord saying.....

Created in me a pure heart o God, and renew a steafast spirit in me.
Psalm 51.10

That is exactly what we should be doing today. Calling on the Lord our God to purify our hearts and make them holy, acceptable in His sight. Lift your voice to Him and He will send blessings and help to your life.

Who will not fear, o Lord and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before Thee.
Revelation 15.4b

Fountain of love, mercy, compassion and care. We love You today, we come to Your holy presence to worship and adore Your holy name. We will never ever tire of worshiping and adoring You alone because You alone are worthy of all glory.

Amen

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
When hope is gone and dispair has arrive in our life, then it is time to praise God, He will take everything that is bothering us. Let the Master of it all take charge of everything and blessings shall come to your life.
Come to Jesus just as you are and you will find true to His word. Full of mercy and compassion to everyone who believe, trust and waits for Him. He is like a bright morning star who will lead our path to glory.

O the beauty of Thy presence.
Most holy and pure God.
Come into my heart.
Dwell there forever.
Never ever leave me.
Nor forsake me.
Holiness belongs to You.
I was looking all over the place.
Could not find anywhere else.
Till I found in You alone.
The angels in heaven bow.
The redeemed of the Lord will adore
Your holy name will be exalted.
All over the earth.

The word holy refers to something that is sacred and divine, free from impurities and contaminants. No one in the world is holy or pure. We sin in word, in deed and in thought, only Jesus is holy and pure and He alone can purify our hearts and make us a holy.
David called daily to the Lord saying.....

Created in me a pure heart o God, and renew a steafast spirit in me.
Psalm 51.10

That is exactly what we should be doing today. Calling on the Lord our God to purify our hearts and make them holy, acceptable in His sight. Lift your voice to Him and He will send blessings and help to your life.

Who will not fear, o Lord and glorify Your name? For You alone are holy. All nations will come and worship before Thee.
Revelation 15.4b

Fountain of love, mercy, compassion and care. We love You today, we come to Your holy presence to worship and adore Your holy name. We will never ever tire of worshiping and adoring You alone because You alone are worthy of all glory.

Amen
Glory to God in the highest. Praises shall be unto Him now and forever more. Amen

Similar Requests

• Article
Lepers came to Him, the blind and the lame asked for mercy. Jesus never ever ignored anyone. With full of mercy and compassion all kinds of sickness from suffering people were healed. God is merciful and kind to those who believe, trust and wait for Him. Let us all praise and glorify His...
Replies
Views
  • Article
O precious Jesus, please come and fill your lambs today and forever. Just let the Son of God unfold you with His Spirit and His love. O let Him have the things that hold you and His Spirit like a dove will descend upon you and make you whole and pure. O Jesus, so precious so true. Want us...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Each night we have should be colorful and full of sound from heaven coming down to our soul. Jesus I adore your holy name. Once we start praising Jesus wonderful things shall happen to anyone who believe in Him. I am yielding through Your Spirit, I am walking in Your love, o my dear Lord...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Blessings upon blessings shall come to your life and to those you love and care. Help from heaven shall fall down like a rain to soak your soul with the holy presence of the Lord. Healing and mercy shall arrive at your door and there will not be sadness, pain or worry. It is the touch of the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
With the help from God we can become a blessing to many. We can start praising and adoring His holy name and giving all the glory to Him alone. Majesty, worship His majesty, unto Jesus our Savior and Lord. Amen
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom