Holiday - Need

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newhoy

Good and Faithful Servant
Lord please allow for communication to flow lovingly and real in my relationship. Lord I pray for a successful event this evening as friends gather and give thanks for all we have.

I pray these things in Your name with all that I am.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. *Remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~)Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. Let Your perfect will be done in my life. Amen. :~)


http://youtu.be/P40ApH4gUdQ
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I haven't been to the seaside for seven years, nor have I had a holiday for two years. I miss the sea and travelling a little. Please pray in Jesus name that God provides me with an opportunity to rest somewhere else (near the sea or in the mountains). You can also pray for inner rest if you...
Replies
10
Views
145
I haven't been to the seaside for seven years, nor have I had a holiday for two years. I miss the sea and travelling a little. Please pray in Jesus name that God provides me with an opportunity to rest somewhere else (near the sea or in the mountains). You can also pray for inner rest if you...
Replies
11
Views
154
I haven't been to the seaside for seven years, nor have I had a holiday for two years. I miss the sea and travelling a little. Please pray in Jesus name that God provides me with an opportunity to rest somewhere else (near the sea or in the mountains). You can also pray for inner rest if you...
Replies
9
Views
227
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,854
Messages
16,815,861
Members
651,037
Latest member
Ylnustead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom