HiPraise the LordAm from ###, ...

Smythcombe

Prayer Partner
Hi
Praise the Lord
am looking for job I was working before but because of corona I left job at September 1st now am looking
for job please pray for me
Thank you
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!
*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. I pray my grandson ### make it safely back home today. Lord grant me strength, serenity, and may I keep going, and receive a financial blessing , happiness, and a promotion. I pray my grandson ### stop smoking, marijuana now, pay me back, find a job, and go to college, start...
Replies
12
Views
292
Oh wow the Christian faith encourages foreigners to come and steal job from locals and label us as covetousness where those jobs does not belong to foreigners in the first place and oppress locals and ask locals to pursue low level job and let out all the high paying jobs because of the...
Replies
9
Views
108
Dear Lord Jesus, Today I am discovering that I’m becoming more photosensitive and I was looking up stuff after I walked in the sun everywhere that I did not put sunscreen on. I started it itching. I think I now have an allergic reaction to the sun. Unfortunately, I’m gonna have to work part-time...
Replies
9
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,255
Messages
16,786,068
Members
648,844
Latest member
Druolmuerran

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom