Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I want to say thank you for praying for me you have Thank you because I was able to talk to my cousin I was able to say to my cousin that 4 we're not being able to be the last day with my momHe judged me for not going to the hospital that day but I was able to goExcited to judge me to judgeNow...
Replies
11
Views
141
hi there thank you to whoever prays for me I need a urgent financial help support and assistance got an very ill terminally ill father having to fly up to be with him and for day to day every day needs I have endless bills power rates etc needing urgently paid cant work due to endless...
Replies
11
Views
175
Hi this is ### and I'm praying for life to get better and happy to have people here we live at ### and doing best can be happy and always wanted the ### family to connect and love and show we are of God. I sing for God well and I'm like an angel and always been nice and just want good people...
Replies
11
Views
424
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,420
Messages
16,822,530
Members
651,372
Latest member
Broimaruurmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom