Hi the man of God pray for ###

Rhilulapar

Disciple of Prayer
Hi the man of God pray for me I want to get marriage please pray for me to get a good husband and pray for my son and my family my name is ###. From ###.
 
Ruth I stand in agreement with you my friend. May the Lord bless your son and family, and may He bless you with a suitable husband, in Jesus precious name amen.
 
```html
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. And always remember, and never forget, God Loves You. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid-19 variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to come to know You and make You known. God heal me in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. May I greet each day with a heart of gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me with the love, desire, knowledge, wisdom, and strength to fulfill my God-Purpose as I work on building a stronger more intimate relationship with You. God please encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, all those I love, and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.[/FONT]

Please Read God Wants To Use You...
```
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am obore ### from ### please man of God pray for me l have suffered for along time with all my family
Replies
8
Views
320
Please pray GOD brings someone into my life I want to be a wife and be in a covenant with a man and our marriage blessed
Replies
11
Views
129
Prayer request for a man that played a ouija board, he and his grandson sent his disabled son somewhere where they aren't disclosing to family. The man divorced with his first wife that he had 4 kids with. He married a woman he asked the ouija board for. That he had 1 kid with. That kid has kids...
Replies
5
Views
101
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,432
Messages
16,787,970
Members
648,991
Latest member
Aretor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom