Hi prayer family. Just wanted to drop in and say hello

seeinsidei@gmail.com

Prayer Warrior
Hi prayer family.
Just wanted to drop in and say hello and pray for and with you.
Also a prayer for the individuals who keep this site active and growing.
I thank everyone for their
prayers as well.
It has blessed me with waking up many times.
God loves us and the most beautiful thing he gave us is the ability to pray and hope for each other.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evening family just wanted to say thanks to everyone who kept us in prayers, the prayer God answered it, was very sick having Corona for 2 weeks, I am saying thanks to God of been with me, now I'm better thanks Lord amen.
Replies
11
Views
240
Evening family just wanted to say thanks to everyone who kept us in prayers, the prayer God answered it, was very sick having Corona for 2 weeks, I am saying thanks to God of been with me, now I'm better thanks Lord amen.
Replies
10
Views
224
  • Locked
Hi Prayer family, sorry you have not heard from me, I'm still standing and believe me with all my heart I do appreciate each and everyone of you. I just don't want it to seem like I'm always in need I realize you guys don't feel that way, but to some of you remember when I ask for prayer about...
Replies
8
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,214
Members
649,017
Latest member
Rhaelsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom