Evening family just wanted to say thanks ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone and I am thankful to be here especially in my right mind thankful to Jesus and thank you all for the prayers may this season bring us all blessings and a turnaround where is needed God bless!
Replies
11
Views
433
Father I just wanted to say Thank You for answering my prayers this week. Father I'm still waiting on you to open other doors for me and for your guidance. In Jesus Name Amen
Replies
9
Views
343
Evening family just wanted to say thanks to everyone who kept us in prayers, the prayer God answered it, was very sick having Corona for 2 weeks, I am saying thanks to God of been with me, now I'm better thanks Lord amen.
Replies
11
Views
240
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,475
Messages
16,788,401
Members
649,041
Latest member
Bweussulrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom