Hi men and women of God. I am really tormented by spirit

Isumbold

Disciple of Prayer
Hi men and women of God. I am really tormented by spirit husband which has taken away my money, marriage, relationship, business and now it is trying to stop my job that I applied for in the ###. Recently I was interviewed and during the interview it brought just a slight confusion that disqualified me and I was not chosen. Am really suffering and the job am doing now is giving me chest pains. I believe that God will deliver me and change my situation completely. Thanks as you pray for me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, men and women of God, I have been going through a lot my whole life. I came from a bad family where no one gets rich or even financial freedom. I've never gotten a well paying job. I've never been able to save money. And I've been suffering from chronic gastritis (stomach ulcer) for 10...
Replies
7
Views
535
Dear men and women of God, I greet you all in Jesus name 👏. Sorry to say that in ###, I have never found it possible to travel to SCOAN for live prayer. But I believe that distance is not a barrier, as our senior prophet and the entire SCOAN have always said. Please, I need breakthrough...
Replies
8
Views
257
Men and Women of God, please pray with me. I need God to miraculously unlock my dream job as soon as possible. I have been jobless for three months now and my family is in dire need of my provision. Father, come through, I need now more than ever. Please do not put me into shame.
Replies
11
Views
371
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,142
Messages
16,819,252
Members
651,204
Latest member
Thiolnunron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom