Hi Lord, I have an issue with ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

When i sleep before waking up i see blood in my saliva each time i wake and spit out i spit saliva blood. this health issue is in my blood. pray for that the Lord heal me spiritualy, physically and supernaturally. Let healing come in my body in Jesus name.
Replies
12
Views
162
Kindly pray for me and my family some of the other health issues are going on continuouslu.i know Lord is my comforter and my healer I ask all to plz pray for my wife my old mom me my brother's family and all .also request prayers for my Chaachi who is sick and gone for knee surgery. May Lord...
Replies
10
Views
179
Jesus please let the website that I need to work for an application work. I have called several times about it, and it's not getting fixed. I think they are doing this on purpose. I also received no response about another very important issue, and I don't know what I am going to do. Please help...
Replies
8
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,015
Messages
16,783,281
Members
648,567
Latest member
Shsoraoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom