Poniosyne

Disciple of Prayer
Hi, lord bless you, I'm an ex homosexual girl, and lately the devil has been trying to make me feel desires for my best friend, we both are Christians and I haven't had these feelings for a long time, for years, I don't really feel desires for her, she is just feeling that he is trying to make me feel wrong feelings for her, and she is treating me differently, it is making me feel very sad, I don't want to lose my friend... she is too important to me... I need help with prayers, for her not to leave me, and for the Lord Jesus to help her to deal with me and this situation, the best way possible, throughout the years the devil has always destroyed my friendships, through many different situations... , she is my best friend and she is treating me differently.. pray for my friend to help me and not treat me differently please... it's not my fault... I feel pain... her name is ###, I need prayer for her, for the Lord to help her deal with it with love, not rejection... as much as for me, in Jesus' name, And there is this demon of cobra, it came when I watched pornography, I am free from it for ### years now and he never seems to go away... amen...
 
[FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][FONT=book antiqua][SIZE=5][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You, Jesus. Amen![/COLOR][/FONT][/FONT][/SIZE][/FONT]

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect all those I love, care about, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless each of us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Heal us Lord Jesus in every area of our lives. Make us whole in You. Help us all to keep our focus on You, trust You, walk in the faith, love, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your Word. May we greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving, praise, and gratitude unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in our lives. God encamp Your angels all around us to protect us all from all sicknesses, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of our enemies, and the plans of the enemy of our souls. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Please click on the link below and receive a blessing of godly knowledge.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LORD bless you- Please pray for me- My health and wellbeing. My mental health and balance of emotions, I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed. I also would please ask that you pray the Lord opens the right doors for ### to attend the private school we like ### to attend. Overall health and peace. thank you
Replies
8
Views
320
Hi and Lord bless you all. ### is still missing, we posted on Facebook, made posters, and went everywhere asking. People know us from always walking them. Everyone says they will keep an eye out too. He is micro-chipped. We are fostering-to-adopt, b/c the shelter was backed up to "fix" him. Once...
Replies
11
Views
335
As we praise God, Been feeling too ill to make it to appointment. Too much going on to take care of in my ill health. Believe with me for a new car. My tires are old and at risk, worried to drive too far to see my family off in travel. Praying for safe journey and my Lord Restore us a blessed...
Replies
9
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,821
Messages
16,792,842
Members
649,422
Latest member
Moraoland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom