Been feeling very sick, Lord bless you mighty

Jesus'friend

Humble Servant of All
As we praise God, Been feeling too ill to make it to appointment. Too much going on to take care of in my ill health.

Believe with me for a new car. My tires are old and at risk, worried to drive too far to see my family off in travel. Praying for safe journey and my Lord Restore us a blessed safe home and car soon, by His mighty protecting blood.

Wisdom and favor with His mighty angels encamp around us, our home repairs, healing, everything, our future and cooperation with everyone soon, we pray, blessings.
 
May our loving God hear and answer your prayer request. In Jesus precious name, Amen!! ❤️

Ephesians 3:20 (KJV) Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us
 
Praying God's blessings for you in finances, protection, wisdom, emotions & all ways, ###.
 
..

Things are going to work out for you, be encouraged and God will strengthen your heart. This prayer I wrote for you will allow you to focus away from all your problems and circumstances right now, and turn your mind's attention to God, the problem solver. "Cast your Burden on the Lord, and He shall sustain you; He shall never suffer the righteous to be moved. Psalms 55:22

. .

As I presently Harmonize My Will with the Conscious Thought Of Christ, and My Oneness With Him, I now send out Powerful Loving Vibrations of Prosperity, Healing, Spiritual Guidance, Inner peace, Soul Harmony and His Endless Mercy Upon You and Your Loved Ones, regardless the Cause of your Circumstances or Situations. I ask our Heavenly Father for his Perfect Will and Righteous Judgment's to be made Manifest Through your Day to Day Choices and Decisions. May his Pure White Light of, Power and Protection Surround You and Guide You Away from all of Satan's Seen and Unseen Forces. With Great Humility and Love for you Jesus, We completely Surrender our Lives over to your Divine Will For Us. Teach us how to Abandon Our Selfishness to Become Selfless Towards our Fellow Man. Replace our Condemning Thoughts with your Spirit of Love and Compassion for One Another. Let your Laws and Truths be Imprinted and Established Within our Hearts and Minds Permanently. Awaken Us Out Of Our Spiritual Sleep to Find Our Higher Spiritual Purpose and Calling - so that we may No Longer Be Subject to the Limitations of the Carnal mind. Open Our Eyes to the Universal Truth of Who We Really Are. Lead Us Far Away from Temptation, and Help Us to Overcome and Conquer Every Imaginable Fear and Problem that is Set Before Us. I Present this Petition and Prayer before the Holy Throne of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior, that he may Establish it, Honor it and Bring it to Pass for the Sake of His Glorious Cause, Praise Be to God! Amen.

..

Watch and Pray For Our Glorious Savior is Soon To Return!
 
May God be with you always and answer all your prayers according to his will. In Jesus Christ let this prayer be answered. Lord, I need you, I thank you, I trust you, I love you. In Jesus Christ Name I Pray Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please ### to swallow so ### and ###, and in pain and ###, ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ### ###...
Replies
2
Views
76
Bad cold coughing up blood. Praying I don't need surgery, but feels like I'm choking every time I have bad colds and fluids getting difficult to clear throat. Lord please heal.
Replies
9
Views
83
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,778
Messages
16,792,510
Members
649,381
Latest member
Fyrioldior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom