Hi I'm ###, my prayers are not ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God gives me the mercy, life, husband, excitement, houses, vehicles, yachforgives us all for all our sins and cleanses us and gives us all rightful thinking. I have a financial breakthroughs! Money is never an issue. God gives me the relationships, right mentality, authothority, judgements...
Replies
11
Views
123
Please pray for me, ###. I am praying so deeply for the miracle that I have been praying for everyday for to happen—what I deeply the deepest desire in my heart, happen the miracle that I am longing for it so much. I’ve been struggling with deep depression and heavy aches of worry, but I am...
Replies
9
Views
414
Dear Lord, I come before You today with a humble heart, asking for Your peace and strength. Please fill my heart with inner peace and true joy, even when life feels difficult and overwhelming. Lord, help me protect my peace this week. Guide my thoughts and my heart so that I may remain positive...
Replies
8
Views
140
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,600
Messages
16,813,055
Members
650,906
Latest member
Elaewell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom