hi I'm ### and I have 2 ...

hi I'm ### and I have 2 kids my husband ### he left us since 2 years before no calls no care I want my husband back to me please pray I believe in the name of Jesus amen thanks
I send all angels to you for peace and health and wealth and love and have more than enough in the name of Jesus Christ
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I've been struggling with porn addiction and overthinking my mind gets stuck when ever I try to go to school or study I have been struggling with body issues loosing hair loosing weight and some rashes also came on my body overall I'm just tired most of the times! Please also pray for my safety...
Replies
12
Views
353
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
163
Hi, i ask for prayer request because i dont think i have strength left, i love jesus and trust him but i want others too praying for me, i miss my childhood friends back from home and i want us to be good friends again, for good nothing is impossible so i pray that i am reconciled with them and...
Replies
9
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,525
Messages
16,811,912
Members
650,861
Latest member
Tyreannourmar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom