Hi I am ### of ### My ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please agree with me in prayer in the name of Jesus for healing for my wonderful mother. Her BP numbers are dangerously high, particularly the top number, even after as needed medicine. We're on the way to the hospital now. Please pray for healing and protection for her, for God's hands to be on...
Replies
6
Views
241
NO LATENESS OF MY TRAINS IN GENERAL. No lateness of my train now. TO ARRIVE AT 9.00 AM AT MY WORKING PLACE. My train to arrive even before time so that i am at 9.00 am in my working place (highschool). My principle is perfectionist and has spirit of control so please pray that she will not...
Replies
10
Views
48
Hi, I am ### I am requesting a prayer that I am asking to God to give me 97 percentile in JEE Mains and the exam held on January month 2026. I am believing that God will give me. And I am asking you to that so please pray for me to achieve 97 percentile in JEE Mains. Thank you Show quoted text
Replies
9
Views
315
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,083
Messages
16,784,241
Members
648,664
Latest member
Spnoreirian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom